During a recent interview with the Tea Party Express, Mike Rounds talked about the upcoming U.S. Senate Race. With record-low approval ratings for the President and Congress, Rounds discussed his plan for getting the country headed in the right direction.
In the interview, Rounds talked about:
- Recent issues, including the Government shutdown and failed Obamacare rollout
- The way South Dakota balanced the budget every year during his two terms as governor
- How he was part of a team that successfully reduced property taxes in South Dakota by 30%
- The need for Congress to start producing results, including passing a budget
- The need to get the U.S. Government back to the intent of our Founding Fathers